to TMC Lending!
Your source for consumer information
11/16/2001 all communication through this web site is across a secure server.
Your personal information is in fact very secure with us.
At NVA-Mortgage.com, we take seriously the confidence that our customers entrust to us.
Protecting our customers' privacy is a key priority. As a result, we have
adopted the following privacy principles:
- We recognize and respect the privacy expectations of our customers as well
as the need to collect and use customer information in an appropriate and
- We collect, retain and use information about individual customers as
allowed by law only when we believe it to be useful to us in our business
operations or to provide products, services and other opportunities to our
- We seek to ensure that a customer's financial information is accurate,
current and complete. We have procedures in place to respond to requests to
correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
- Our employees have access to personally identifiable customer information
only if they have a business reason for knowing such information. The
importance of confidentiality and customer privacy is emphasized to our
employees and appropriate disciplinary measures are taken to enforce
employee privacy responsibilities.
- We maintain security standards and procedures regarding unauthorized
access to customer information.
- We do not share personally identifiable customer information with
unaffiliated third parties except as necessary to operate our business,
comply with applicable laws and regulations or make available products,
services and other opportunities to our customers.
- If we share personally identifiable customer information with an
unaffiliated third party as part of our business operations, we require the
third party to maintain the confidentiality of the customer information.
We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to provide you
with the finest financial products and services available.